0

Assessment 2

Posted by Nikki on 10:30 PM in
Well, this project was sort of fun - merging two faces together to create a new but slightly recognisable face. When I was younger, I always though there was some magic program that people used to do this, but it was just photoshop. Go figure.

Merging me and a classmate.

A lot of colour and lighting correction had to go into this. My skin's yellow and her skin's pink. I used my skin as the base and started to mess about with her skin using colour balance and a little bit of Hue/Saturation. As you can see in the photo above, she ended up looking even more yellow than me. I used levels to add more light to the photos.

I put her photo into a layer above mine, masked it, then started brushing in the bits I wanted to use. I also marquee tool'd her fringe and pasted it over my forehead.

Next, I did some small colour correcting with Colour Balance to make the different skin colours more harmonious. And so we ended up with this.



0 Comments

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just your average young adult with anger management issues that are equally tempered and inflamed by the wonderful interwebz.

Copyright © 2009 Truthiness All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.